MaryRuths Bootstrapped Liposomal Vitamins And Supplements To $100 Million In Just 7 Years

7 In 1 Immunity Support Liposomal Maryruth Organics

Liquid fat supplements are making a big splash in health and wellness these days. The latest scientific research indicates that liposomes transport substances more efficiently than traditional supplements because they facilitate absorption directly in the mouth and prevent breakdown by stomach acid. As a result, your body can use more nutrients.

MaryRuth makes chewable, liquid nutritional supplements for women, men, and children that are easy to take and come in appealing flavors like Peach Vanilla and Strawberry Vanilla. Most products are vegan, organic, non-GMO, and free of sugar, gluten, dairy, and soy.

In just seven years, the company has grown to $100 million with no outside funding. MaryRuth recently raised its first round of funding from Butterfly Equity. The brand has over 325,000 five-star reviews and a community of 415,000 followers on Instagram. The products are available online through its website and Amazon, as well as in retail stores including Whole Foods and Target.

Founder and CEO Maryruth Giam launched her supplement business after the untimely deaths of her father and brother. With his mother, Colin, he started his business as a direct-to-consumer brand. He truly believes that liposomes are the future of vitamins and supplements and that his health and wellness products can fundamentally improve people's lives.

"I grew up so happy, but I didn't know what I wanted to do when I was younger," Guillaume says. “I have a learning disability that sometimes makes school difficult. First my father and my 17-year-old brother Daniel died suddenly, then my mother was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. I founded Maryroth Hospital because these events made me realize that building a company with social impact And my environment is important to me, these events have shown me the power to help people live healthy lives, overcome challenges and achieve great things.”

Becoming an entrepreneur requires hard work and the development of financial skills. He and his mother owed $700,000 when they started their business. They learn about working capital and how to build a profitable business while making a social and environmental impact.

"We always put people before profit," Guillaume says. "MaryRuth is a daily act of love. We feel responsible for people's lives and don't want to let anyone down." Giam's greatest reward is the sense of joy and high quality of life that he derives from his work.

Guillaume feels lucky that the Covid pandemic has not negatively affected Maryruth in terms of demand, but it has affected the supply chain. “We not only had to plan the materials, but also the packaging and paper. We came together as a team to overcome these daily challenges. Fortunately, we are a virtual company, but it has been difficult to see employees struggle with various pain points throughout the pandemic.”

MaryRuth's is currently certified as a B-Corp and has a list of ESG (Environmental Social Governance) goals for this year. Their WeCare program provides discounted vitamins and nutritional supplements to 4,000 individuals and families.

The best advice Giam gives to people who want to align their work life with their life purpose is to use time blocking. "I've been locking time for 15 years, over 130,000 hours. I'm stuck in the most important and hardest time of the year. I had four kids while growing my business and securing my first investment contract. I lock in everything over time. She's been my greatest companion on my entrepreneurial journey." This, in addition to being a wife and mother. It allows me to create small pockets of joy and happiness while still living a meaningful life."

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post