How Much Lizzo's Nighttime Routine For "Extremely Sensitive Skin" Costs

How Much Lizzo's Nighttime Routine For

As POPSUGAR editors, we pick and write things we love and think you'll like too. If you buy the products we offer, you can earn affiliate commissions that support our work.

In a video shared on October 21, Lizzo invites her TikTok followers to "get ready" after the gig. "Take me on tour because it peels my skin," the "2 Be Loved" singer said before sharing. Check out her nightly skincare routine for "very sensitive skin".

"Well, watch out, full disclosure, there's no harm in having texture on your skin," she adds. "My problem is itching and irritation."

"I have very sensitive skin, so if I had sensitive soap and I happened to use a scented soap in a hotel, it would crack and itch."

If you haven't seen the video and the routine, here's everything you need to know. First, Lizo showed her followers thick winged eyeliner, shimmery purple eyeshadow, and light purple and pink ombre lipstick. Then he went to work. For starters, skip the makeup remover and instead use five servings of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser ($12), a product recommended by her makeup artist Alex Mayo. After gently massaging the cleanser, she made sure to dab it on her chest, revealing her pink acrylic nails with sparkling rhinestone accents.

"My chest exploded," he said. "I have very sensitive skin, so if I had sensitive soap and I happened to use a scented soap in a hotel, it would crack and itch."

After lathering her skin thoroughly with makeup remover, Lizo cleansed her face and applied the FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask ($32). This mask is designed to relieve dry, dull skin, redness and uneven texture, as well as improve dark circles. Finally, use Dr. Jart + Cicapair Tiger Grass Soothing Mask ($15), which is designed to be used on clean skin for 10-20 minutes, according to package directions.

“Yes, I take care of my eyelashes. Sometimes I like FaceTime my whistle at night," he joked to the camera, referring to his girlfriend Mike Wright, who debuted on the red carpet in Los Angeles in June.

Check out Lizzo's complete skincare routine below and shop for the products she uses every night.

Because your face must be polished with donuts before going to bed

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post