Dermatologists Reveal Their Skincare Routines For Mature Skin

Dermatologists Reveal Their Skincare Routines For Mature Skin

Mature skin is a sign of a good lifestyle, and consistent skin care will enhance your natural beauty for years to come. As we enter the age of self-acceptance and all the fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes that make us who we are, it's important to maintain an effective skincare routine for mature skin types. Vogue is for India's leading dermatologists who reveal the secrets of mature skin care.

Dr. Jayashree Sharad, Cosmetic Dermatologist, Author, TEDx Speaker and Founder of Skinfinity Aesthetic Skin & Laser Clinic, Mumbai

"I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I start my morning routine by cleansing myself with Laboratoires BABÉ Micellar Gel, a soap-free cleanser. I use this because my skin is extremely dry and I can't use creams that contain glycerin, fragrance. Contains or parabens Love Organic Kumkumadi Saffron Gold Oil This oil is perfect for my skin and keeps it hydrated throughout the day.

I apply Super Fluid Color SPF 50 Sunscreen from Laboratorios BABÉ Babe. I suffer from melasma (hyperpigmentation on my face) so this sunscreen works best for me as it protects my skin from UVA, UVB, blue light and infrared rays.

My nighttime routine starts with Skinfix Triple Lipid-Peptide Cream, which contains lipids, peptides and hyaluronic acid, so it acts as a moisturizer and anti-aging cream. I never forget to moisturize my body in the morning and before bed with a ceramide-based moisturizer, usually CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I use Aquaphor Lip Repair on my lips and Vaseline on my nails in front of the lights.

Dr. Kiran Shetty MD, Medical Director of Isa Aesthetics and author of Skin Sense

“I focus on good hydration, elasticity and suppleness while incorporating retinoids and antioxidants into my skin care regimen.

I usually use vitamin C or another antioxidant product in my morning routine. I followed with a hyaluronic acid serum. If I feel more sensitive, Dr. I add Jart Cicapore Tiger Grass Serum. I like to use a heavy moisturizer and I currently use a broad spectrum sunscreen followed by iS Clinical Youth Intensive Cream.

At night, I use adapalene gel all over my face, followed by a hyaluronic acid serum or a strong moisturizer like iS Clinical Youth Intensive Cream, Dr. Jart Cicapore Tiger Grass Serum. Sometimes I use a mist for skincare when I need a hydrating look, or after cleansing when I'm feeling thirsty. My favorite trick is to mix a kabuki brush with a tinted SPF with an added BB cream glow for extra sun protection!

Dr. Madhuri Aggarwal, founder and medical director of Yavana Aesthetic Clinic

"My daily skin care routine changes with time and age. I start the day by washing my face with A-Derma Soothing Foaming Gel, a hydrating cleanser. My skin is naturally dry and A-Derma Cleansing Oat Milk and moisturizing glycols don't irritate. Chemical exfoliator Twice a week, I use ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub. It contains the antioxidants salicylic and lactic acid. After cleansing, I apply Phloretin CF with Ferulic Acid from SkinCeuticals. It's a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C Combination. Ferulic acid and phloretin protect the skin from light and sun damage. Protects and reduces pigmentation. Then I use Sebamed moisturizing cream to hydrate my face, which contains natural lipids, glycerin and vitamin E. I follow the routine with Bioderma Photoderm Spot. To conclude.- Age SPF Sunscreen 50+ protects against both sunlight and visible light I am during the day. Reapply sunscreen.

Skin care you don't need - skin doctor

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post