Im A Wellness Expert And These Are The Supplements I Take To Stay Healthy This Winter

Im A Wellness Expert And These Are The Supplements I Take To Stay Healthy This Winter

If you haven't noticed a drop in temperature lately, I really envy you. Everything seems to indicate that November will be the coldest month of the year and the situation will only get worse. Yes, we can protect ourselves with the best winter coats or a good heater , but when it comes to our health we need to take extra measures.

I always manage to get weak in the winter and I'm lucky if it only happens once or twice. Ever since I had a terrible attack of glandular fever at seventeen, my immune system has always been weak. That's why I started taking supplements a few years ago and have since found the ones that work best for me. As a result, I came across many different brands and formulations and this is exactly the information I want to share with you today. That's why I've rounded up the five best supplements that are sure to get you through this winter, just like they did me.

Before you know it, have you read what happened when I took ginger for a week ? I think you need...

1. Smart Heights plugin

Heights Smart Supplement is a high-potency formula containing 20 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats that benefit both the body and mind. There is a wide range of benefits that many users report from day one, including improved heart health, immune system support, and increased mental clarity. After two months of trying

Each container contains 60 capsules, enough for a 30 day supply. Heights suggests users take 2 capsules in the morning with a glass of water or fruit juice, and because they contain omega-3 fats, they can be taken with or without food. Every morning I woke up and took a big drink of water. I really liked it and within about a month of taking it I noticed a difference in the way I felt.

Heights has also avoided nutritional conflicts (when one nutrient interferes with the absorption of another) to ensure each ingredient works as intended. Users can also sign up for a subscription-based model so that Smart Supplements can be delivered every month. This is a monthly plan, a quarterly plan or a 12 month plan.

This clever additive is also extremely environmentally friendly. Every ingredient is vegan, sustainably sourced and has the lowest carbon footprint possible; Even the packaging is 100% recyclable!

2. FS-GREEN

FS (Free Soul) Greens is a superfood powder composed of an advanced blend of 21 nutrient-rich vegetables and superfoods to support immunity, energy and digestion. FS-Greens offers the benefits of 21 different raw materials in one simple daily serving. I could start talking about it here, but it would take me all day, this blend is so rich and beautiful. Users are advised to take one teaspoon with 250ml of water.

One of the reasons I love FS-Greens is that they are specifically designed to support women's health. Key ingredients such as KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Golden Kiwi and Maca have been added to support hormones and digestion, as well as reduce bloating. I noticed a lack of bloating while taking it, especially in the afternoon.

There are two different blends: FS-Greens Original and FS-Greens Mango. The original blend contained only 21 raw ingredients, excluding flavors and sweeteners. This gives it a slightly earthy flavor and can be difficult to swallow, but it's ideal if you want to mix it into a cocktail or recipe. FS-Greens Mango contains the same 21 ingredients but has the added flavor of mango. This gives it a much nicer taste and is still 100% natural and sugar free.

3. Secret Earth Engine

Earths Secret is an emerging nutritional supplement brand that uses award-winning ingredients to help people around the world reconnect with nature. I love the ethos of this brand, especially because their supplements are completely eco-friendly and ethically sourced.

There are three different types of supplements in the collection: Calm , Sleep and Boost . I love Boost capsules, which contain five energy-boosting herbs that help support the immune system, reduce inflammation, improve digestion, and provide slow-release energy throughout the day.

I took two capsules a day as prescribed, one in the morning and one in the evening. After about a week, I couldn't deny that I felt an improvement in my mood and energy levels, and I also found it much easier to get out of bed in the morning. If you feel like you need an extra boost of energy this winter, this is a fantastic option.

4. Bioculto every day

Next is Biocult , my favorite supplement. For over 30 years, the brand has been studying the microbiome and working together to understand what the gut needs to help the human body function at its best. Contains a wide range of additives: from Bio-Kult Brighten to Bio-kult Infantis .

I recently took Bio-Kult Everyday , a multi-strain formula scientifically formulated to target the digestive system. Contains 14 live strains of bacteria that replenish your gut and keep your digestive system running smoothly.

I wouldn't want that, the process of taking supplements can be a bit stressful. It is recommended to take up to 4 capsules per day with meals. It took a little getting used to at first, but once I got into the rhythm it was amazing. I highly recommend it to everyone, especially those with digestive problems, and I have managed to convince most of my family to take it.

5. MayOva Mioplus

This supplement is a little more specific, but it's absolutely amazing if you're a woman struggling with hormonal and menstrual health. Winter can often make problems like this worse due to a lack of vitamin D and colder weather, so supplements that help relieve hormonal symptoms can be very helpful.

For those who personally struggle with this issue, the MyOva supplement line has been a godsend. They are a careful balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, specially formulated and formulated by experts. After consulting my family doctor, I started taking MyOva Myoplus religiously. I take two tablets in the morning and two tablets in the evening, which is just enough to make me feel ready to face the whole day.

Would you like to know more? Check out these 5 skincare changes you should make this fall/winter.

3 supplements you should NEVER take | Doctor Janine

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post