Sarah Paulson And Holland Taylors Secret To A Healthy Relationship

Sarah Paulson And Holland Taylors Secret To A Healthy Relationship

Sometimes being together is easier when you make sure to spend a lot of time alone.

Holland Taylor has revealed that his relationship with Sarah Paulson is harmonious, partly because of the differences between their actors and because each of them is given the space they need.

Taylor, 80, told Page Six that Paulson, 48, is "more social" than her.

"I think everyone follows their own path, so we're not exactly the same," he said. The two attended Second Stage Theatre's Fall 2023 Gala together, where Paulson was honored, on November 6.

"Let's do some things separately so everyone can be honest about what they believe," Holland said. "She's more outgoing and I like to spend time alone, so I like that. She spends time with friends and not me, so it's a good balance."

Paulson, a mainstay on Ryan Murphy 's American Horror Story and American Crime Story projects as well as a guest star on the final season of The Bear , began dating Holland, a college student with two men, his half and his current one . Bear." Morning Show cast member, in 2015. In 2018, Paulson responded to comments about the couple's nearly 32-year age difference in an interview with Modern Luxury .

"If someone wants to spend their time thinking I'm weird for loving the most amazing person on the planet, that's their problem," she said. "I'm fine."

Paulson recently joked to People magazine that her love of dogs led Holland to draw a hard line. She said that she and actress Amanda Peet , a close friend, went to pick out a dog for Pitt's mother, and Taylor warned her not to bring another puppy home.

"I was leaving the house and Holland told me, 'If I come back with another dog, I'm going to have to question the validity of this relationship,'" Paulson said. "I called him from there and said, 'I met my son.'

"I follow a lot of animal rescues on Instagram," she told the magazine. I cry tears of sadness when I see the animal for the first time and I hope to cry tears of joy a few days later because it was saved.

Sarah Paulson on her love for Holland Taylor: 'I want to shout it from the rooftops'

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post