This Affordable Face Serum Remedied My Sporadic Acne—and It's Currently 45% Off

This Affordable Face Serum Remedied My Sporadic Acne—and It's Currently 45% Off

Dotdash Meredith and Yahoo Inc. You may earn commissions or revenue from certain articles via the links below.

After using this product, my blackheads disappeared.

Having sensitive skin, I know all too well how difficult it can be to find a balance between an effective formula that doesn't cause irritation. There's too much good in the world of skin care, which is why you should pay attention to the ingredients you use on your skin. Niacinamide is one of those unicorn ingredients that has so many benefits without harming my skin.

“Niacinamide reduces sebum production, which prevents acne and reduces shine,” Kenneth Howe, a board-certified dermatologist at Union Derm in New York, tells Real Easy . It also reduces inflammation, strengthens the skin barrier and brightens the skin. This is why I can't get enough of the Cosrx Niacinamide Facial Serum. You may recognize the Korean brand from its iconic Snail Mucin Essence, but it offers high-quality skincare formulas at affordable prices, and TikTok is taking notice, too. The serum usually costs $25, but today you can purchase it on Amazon for just $14.

COSRX Niacinamide 15% Facial Serum.

25 dollars

14 dollars

In addition to 15% niacinamide, this serum contains allantoin, N-acetylglucosamine (NAG) and zinc PCA; These work together to refine pores for clearer skin, improve hyperpigmentation and texture, and treat blemishes with visible results in just four weeks. . I've been using this serum since the end of September to soothe occasional breakouts and it's become a regular part of my evening routine. It only took a few minutes for the lightweight formula to absorb into my skin, so I could quickly apply the moisturizer without leaving any residue or greasiness.

RELATED: The 100 Best Amazon Deals Ever This Weekend, Just Weeks Before Black Friday

I haven't felt any disappointment since day one. My unpleasant dark spots gradually disappeared within a few weeks and my T-zone became less shiny. It always makes my face so soft after using it. I also have a lot fewer breakouts than usual, which I think is a huge win, especially considering the social events I've been attending lately. The Niacinamide Facial Serum is an affordable option that I will be keeping in my makeup cabinet from now on.

Get the smooth, flawless skin you've always dreamed of with Cosrx Niacinamide Facial Serum. For brighter skin, I also recommend the following five other niacinamide serums. Each of these serums is specifically designed to remove impurities, increase hydration and leave skin glowing and youthful.

Watermelon Niacinamide Dew Drops Bright Recipe

$35

Super clean and bright serum

$29

Naturium Niacinamide Serum

17 dollars

Niacinamide Anti Dark Spot Face Serum Beauty First Aid

$42

Kiehl's Ultra Pure Niacinamide Serum

$35

For more news from Real Simple, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!

Read the original article on Real Simple.

This is how I get rid of CISTIC ACNE 🤯 🦋.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post