Kerry Washington, 45, Uses This Drugstore ColorCorrecting Cream For Glowing Skin

Kerry Washington S Makeup Secret Revealed Newbeauty

"Hearst Magazines and Yahoo may receive a commission or income from the links below on certain items."

Copying her look from the 2022 Emmys, Kerry Washington seemed to find the perfect balance between Hollywood glamor and natural beauty on the red carpet. Shoes. Make-up artist Carola Gonzalez used 99% Neutrogena products for glowing skin; The star of the show is the Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream.

Gonzalez infuses Washington's skin with proven skin care, including Hydro Boost Water Gel Cream, concealer, and foundation. "I always start by hiding blemishes and other skin imperfections under the eyes. For Kerry's skin tone, I use Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Whitener in Gold," she said in a press release. "The next step is always the foundation. I used Neutrogena Flawless Matte CC Cream in Amber 8.0. I applied it to her face and neck to even out her skin tone."

CC Cream is unique because it is formulated for acne-prone skin: it contains anti-inflammatory niacinamide that helps soothe existing breakouts (while covering them) and prevents new breakouts. The formula is creamy, suitable for fair skin, and is available in 34 shades. Since it's not a full foundation, it feels bumpy on the skin, which is exactly what Gonzalez wanted.

The story continues

"I wanted [Washington's] makeup to be natural, bright and soft. The dress gave me a real feel and I wanted it to look timeless. I wanted to complement the femininity of the dress." And that's what I did.

Whether it's an award ceremony or daily work makeup, the Flawless Matte CC Cream is a breeze - reviewers love it, with one Amazon buyer calling it a "miracle."

"This stuff is great !!!" They wrote. "[I'm] twenty years old and still prone to acne. I had the worst breakouts of my life, but when I started using it (along with cleansing with micellar water and salicylic acid twice a day), my skin was so soft. I got so many compliments. My skin glowed! "

"This full coverage product is perfect for my skin tone, lasts all day, and the niacinamide is amazing in reducing acne and signs of dryness." Courtesy post "Great full coverage without feeling heavy," someone else wrote.

Gonzalez completed her look with Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black and a good dose of Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black. Shop the complete Washington Emmy look (including her skincare) below.

You might like

Washington's Growth Season 5 Episode 1 "Beans" with the cooking section

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post