I Tried A $200 CelebLoved Facial, And My Skin Has Never Looked Better

I Tried A $200 CelebLoved Facial, And My Skin Has Never Looked Better

skin spirit diamond glow facial

  • Celebrities like Chrissy Teigen love the DiamondGlow facial.
  • The treatment is a three-step process that includes exfoliation, extraction, and infusion.
  • The editor tried the facial and shared everything she knows about the treatment.

To say I have problem skin is an understatement. I've had hormonal acne for years, my dermatitis is known to flare up all the time, and I've even struggled with steroid acne caused by excessive cortisone use. I haven't found a miracle cure or product that makes my face perfect every day, but I have found that skin cycles and regular facials help keep my skin as healthy and fresh as possible.

I usually get an average facial, but when I heard about a facial called DiamondGlow, which celebrities like Chrissy Teigen love, I jumped at the chance to try it myself.

What is the DiamondGlow Facial?

"DiamondGlow is a facial that includes exfoliation, extracts and infusions," Dali Gandara, SkinSpirit Medical Cosmetologist, told POPSUGAR. Facials use a diamond-tipped wand (a real diamond, by the way) in combination with medical serums to target specific skin conditions. "The treatment is completely customizable, from serum and diamond beads to vacuum compression," adds Gandara.

The treatment uses three different serums for specific aspects of skincare. These include an illuminating serum to combat hyperpigmentation and revitalize dull skin, a vitamin C serum to hydrate and fortify skin with antioxidants, and an illuminating serum with bakuchiol (a botanical alternative to retinol) to fight bacteria. pathogens. young love.

A full treatment takes 30 minutes and promises no downtime.

What to expect during the DiamondGlow facial treatment

diamond glow facial

To try my favorite treatment, I visited SkinSpirit in Beverly Hills and met Gandara in person. We spent a few minutes talking about my issues and goals, and then we started treatment.

After thoroughly cleansing my face and chest, Gandhara opted for a brightening serum (for the acne I was battling) and diamond granules which matched my skincare goals (the smaller the granule, the better the exfoliation). intense). From there, I started tapping the neck with the diamond tip, applying the serum directly to the skin. Then I moved the tip in a downward motion, starting at the jawline.

I did the same on my cheek, chin, and forehead, except she moved the pen outward from the center of my face and then down to promote lymphatic drainage. I finally fixed my nose. "It's usually a crowded place, so I turn up the pressure a bit to ensure full suction," says Gandara. "The hand wand is great for removing stubborn blackheads and blackheads."

diamond glow facial editor experiment

The diamond tip felt like a cat's tongue (or dandruff if I know) and wasn't uncomfortable at all, and although my skin is sensitive, I really liked the feel on my face.

Gandara then moved on to a smooth finish, which I used to apply the hyaluronic acid serum to my neck, face, and nose, as well as the lips and around the eyes. "This is the step that makes the skin supple and hydrated." I then applied SkinMedica's TNS Advanced+ serum to reverse the signs of aging, Alastin HydraTint Pro mineral sunscreen ($60), eye cream and lip balm.

DiamondGlow Facial Results

diamondglow facial before and after

Looking at my face in the mirror immediately after the procedure, I was blown away by the beauty of my skin. It was shiny and luminous, soft and smooth to the touch. The evening of the same day that I applied my makeup before dinner, all of my products were smoother than ever.

I tried DiamondGlow Face twice, once with a whitening serum when I had a bad pimple, and once with a whitening serum. Both times after the procedure, my skin looked nearly flawless and I felt confident walking away from the session knowing my skin looked its best.

Although possible side effects from DiamondGlow Facial can include redness, tightness, stinging and burning, I have never had a problem even with very sensitive skin.

Gandara recommends this treatment every four to five weeks to keep the best version of your skin, and I swore to myself to do it regularly because it really makes my skin glow.

Photo: POPSUGAR Photography / René Rodriguez

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) - Spider Oil Scene (6/10) | excerpt from the film

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post