The Klur Supreme Seed Face Mask Gave Me The Smoothest Skin Ever

The Klur Supreme Seed Face Mask Gave Me The Smoothest Skin Ever

My friend Brandon Blackwood suggested that I was first introduced to the Clu Supreme Seed Face Mask last fall. He already uses it, loves it and insists on using it.

At first I hesitated. I'm not one to add an entire step to my skincare routine. My skin is really delicate: red, irritated, angry, hyper-reactive and sensitive. If the product name has the word "cleansing" in it, I try to avoid it; Using "intense" masks always breaks out my skin. But I knew Brandon wasn't going to fool me or my skin and I decided to trust the process.

After countless claims, I'm happy to report that he was right. I instantly fell in love with Clu's Supreme Seed Face Mask and it quickly became a favorite part of my skincare routine.

Top seed chlorine is quite strong and soft. It cleanses and softens skin without drying or pressuring it like many clay masks you've tried before. In fact, Supreme Seed specifically restores and balances easily damaged skin (like mine) with a blend of panthenol, calendula and cocoa plus kaolin to soothe skin and reduce redness.

Color Supreme Seed Purifying Mask

$60.00 for Creed Beauty

Commonly used in face masks, kaolin clay helps treat acne, boost collagen, reduce excess oil, and provide anti-inflammatory properties. In the past, other clays like bentonite and Aztec clay were too hard for me, to the point where my skin started breaking out after removing the mask.

Kaolin has been shown to be soft. I can use Clure Supreme Seed several times a week and my skin never feels dry or irritated. Also, it clears acne and blemishes in just one application. I always apply it at night and in the morning my skin is clean, soft, smooth, hydrated and glowing. It's like I have a filter in real life and the little makeup I put on is so smooth. Actually, my only "problem" is that the cocoa makes the mask so fragrant that I want to take it off every time I put it on. However, I think the end result is to be envied.

After a few months of painstaking use, I decided to try an actual mask and took it on vacation — hot, humid and tropical — which is usually a recipe for skin disaster for me. A combination of planes, face masks, sunscreen, sweat and seawater left my acne-prone skin oily and flaky. However, this time, I decided to try something new and use the Supreme Seed Face Mask before I leave, during my trip and after returning.

I haven't changed anything about my skin care and I don't get enough sleep after I'm on the road or at home - and on the beach I lay foundation! That's when I knew this mask was special, so I vowed to make it part of my daily skincare routine.

I say skincare and self-care because they're both: yes, they make my skin look amazing and I feel amazing, but applying and applying the products is always like a mini spa session because it's so wonderful and refreshing. It's a really great addition to my sleep routine, especially since a few other things work. You don't need to layer the product to feel the effect, so it's also easy to wash off.

Considering how much the Color Supreme Seed Face Mask has improved my life overall, the fact that it has improved my skin so much is just a bonus.

Color Supreme Seed Purifying Mask

$60.00 for Creed Beauty

Danielle Sinai is an associate beauty editor at Glamour . Follow her on Instagram @daniellesinay .

Originally appeared on Charmed

Night treatment for aging skin the spring

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post