We Tried Out The Very First ZO Skin Health Experience In The Philippines, Heres How It Went

We Tried Out The Very First ZO Skin Health Experience In The Philippines, Heres How It Went

The LIFESTYLE.INQ team was the first clinic in the Philippines to offer facials exclusively with ZO Skin Health products. The LIFESTYLE.INQ team was once again invited to the Glow Skin Clinic to try their latest unique experiences: ZO Brightening Facial and ZO Acne + Oil Facial Control ! Promising to leave us with a "fresh new glow," we test the treatments to see how they can address our individual skin concerns.

However, before you enter our private office, here is a brief explanation of what this treatment really is. ZO Brightening Facial is the way to go For those with hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or dull, dry skin, the ZO Brightening Facial is the way to go . It can give you a fresh, shiny, charged glow that you'll love. For acne sufferers, struggling with oiliness or dry, dull skin, the ZO Acne + Oil Control Facial Treatment is the perfect solution. This can help you achieve an even, clear, and fresh glow.

Two treatments include a diamond peel to remove dead skin, Oxylite Therapy, which uses pure oxygen to promote healing, ideal for treating acne, and an anti-aging treatment. And to make the whole experience even better, they've added a new hand and arm massage to the regular 15-minute facial. It's a wonderful pampering experience and definitely one of my favorites!

ZO Acne + Oil Control

What it is: ZO Acne + Oil Control Facial is a unique treatment that uses ZO Skin Health products to tighten pores, reduce acne and fight oiliness. In collaboration with Diamond Peel and Oxylight Therapy, this treatment lightens acne scars and hyperpigmentation for a healthy glow.

Who it's for: This treatment is perfect for those who suffer from acne and blackheads, struggle with oily skin, and want to cleanse and exfoliate those problem areas.

What it was like: The entire treatment process was an absolute dream and very relaxing. I'm sure he was half asleep. My skin gets clean before anything else and then i get the most indulgent skin care products. I'm not going to lie, the step in any facial I fear is cleansing, simply because it's inconvenient to scoop out and squeeze out all the buildup. But my experience with glowing skin could be better. My aesthetic works on my skin with the lightest touch with every stroke I barely feel.

My skin feels like it is going through a deep cleansing process because of how well it opens up my pores, but without the harshness that other treatments force you to experience. After the facial, I noticed that my skin looked brighter, smoother and more elastic. Overall, this has to be one of my best facial experiences and I will most likely use it on days when I feel like my skin needs a little TLC.

– Colleen Cosme @colleencosme, creator

ZO's face lights up

What it is: ZO Brightening Facial not only exfoliates dead skin cells, but also brightens the skin with a special serum. Targets dark spots or hyperpigmentation caused by acne, sun damage, and the aging process. This facial is a great addition to your skincare routine for healthy, glowing, blemish-free skin.

Who it's for: Suitable for all skin types, this treatment is perfect for those looking to brighten dull skin.

What it was like: “Dryness and acne caused by long hours in front of a computer screen, the rapid degradation of my skin seems incurable, given my duties that require me to sit late at night in front of a laptop and hobbies that turn me on in front of the TV, playing games and watching anime. I felt like I was aging out of control, my fatigue was showing on my skin; dark circles under the eyes and a very "tired" look. Going through this treatment, I had no doubts about what I expected to do, but I was surprised at how I felt afterwards. Aside from the experience itself, it was nice to take some time for myself and really enjoy a bit of R&R. looking forward to doing it again after an exhausting week.

– Martin Agustin @marts.agustin, participant

TWO YEARS OF MEDICAL SKIN CARE: My Routine | ZO Skin Health Review - Is it worth the money?

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post