I Iced My Face Every Day For Three Weeks My Skin Has Never Looked Better

I Iced My Face Every Day For Three Weeks  My Skin Has Never Looked Better

With so many skincare products on the market today, from the best LED face masks to serious 18-step treatments, dunking your face in a bucket of ice water may not be the newest thing. However, applying ice to the face is very beneficial and is highly recommended by doctors and models such as Kate Moss and Bella Hadid.

For your face or to speed recovery after exercise, cold water treatments have become increasingly popular over the years. Athletes, celebrities, and health experts recommend ice baths to relieve sore muscles, support the immune system, and improve mood (see Everything You Need to Know About Ice Baths ).

In the beauty industry , beautifying the face is called the best skin secret, so I decided to give it a try. I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to my skin. Before bed I always remove my makeup, wash my face with a good facial cleanser and use TheraFace Pro several times a week to give my skin some TLC. But about a month ago, I started noticing more spots and redness on my face than usual.

After seeing several videos of ice water facials on Instagram, I wanted to see if applying ice to my face would make a difference to my skin. After soaking my face in cold water every morning for three weeks, I can honestly say that this is one of the best things I've found for my skin and mood. This is what happened when I iced my face every day for three weeks.

What is facial frosting and what does it do?

Depending on the method you choose, facial freezing involves immersing your face in cold water for a short time. Another way is to place a facial roller, gua sha , or eye mask in the refrigerator and apply it to the face with precise movements.

Why would you want to dunk your face in cold water, I hear you ask. According to doctors and dermatologists, applying ice to the skin can reduce redness and inflammation, tighten the skin, reduce acne, clear up acne, and give it a healthy glow. While the results aren't permanent, applying ice to your face is quick and easy (and cheap!).

Anyone can compress their face, although experts recommend using a cold facial device for no more than 15 minutes. People with thin, sensitive or eczema-prone skin and those who have recently had plastic surgery or peels should avoid using ice on the face. It is important to wrap ice packs or cold devices in protective material, such as gauze or cloth, to prevent skin burns or irritation.

Makeup: experience

Because of my makeup experience, I decided to leave delicate skin care products to the professionals. While I don't have a face roller or gouache, I do have a large container and tray of ice cubes in the fridge that is always full. This is my favorite thing about makeup because it's cheap and easy to do.

As soon as I wake up in the morning, I go downstairs and fill a bowl with ice cubes before pouring cold water into it. I let it sit for a while, making sure to cover my entire face, before soaking my face three times. I was in the cold water for 10-15 seconds before taking off. After that, before showering, I dry my face with kitchen tissue, gentle facial wash, and apply the best moisturizer .

As someone who absolutely hates the cold, the first week of face ice was filled with dread. Seeing icy water and feeling warm sand in bed in my pajamas isn't the best feeling in the world, and I only lasted three seconds when I started.

After a few days of patience, I found it easier to slow down the process rather than smooth my face quickly. Lowering my face slowly into the ice water meant I was in the water longer and to my surprise I found the first cut was the easiest and the third cut was the worst!

After three weeks: the results

I decided to use face cream, my skin looked red and blotchy. But after two days my skin was completely clean. Lesions hidden beneath the surface disappear and redness disappears quickly.

Applying the cream to the face is said to improve circulation and I really felt a difference in the way my skin looked and felt. After dipping it in ice water, my face was shiny and silky smooth. The swelling, especially around the eyes, has also reduced and my skin is firmer than before.

As someone who manages to stay up late while working from home, I wanted to try applying facial cream after a night's sleep to see if it could wake me up and make me feel more awake. Every time I ice my face (even on days I don't want to), I feel more alert and energized afterward. On days when I'm in a rush, I'll take a quick shower and the morning fatigue will disappear instantly. This may sound strange, but I feel very comfortable immersing my face in ice water. Placing my face in a cold bowl, just thinking about soothing it, clearly showed me that I could scream my way away from the cold!

After three weeks I could see and feel a real difference in my skin and mood. This is a simple, cheap and effective treatment that I plan to continue. For more skin care tips, check out the four-day skin cycling trend .

I applied a block of green tea to my face every day for a week….

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post