I Tried The New It Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream And Here Are My Honest Thoughts

I Tried The New It Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream And Here Are My Honest Thoughts

Ask any beauty editor for their top foundation picks and I guarantee IT Cosmetics CC Cream will be in the top three. In the year It debuted on QVC in 2016 thanks to its lightweight foundation, glossy finish and soft, natural-looking coverage.

Although I have tried hundreds of foundations, BB and CC creams over the years, IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream has been the only cream in my beauty bag that I have repurchased in the past 5 years.

So the new releases by IT Cosmetics - IT Cosmetics CC+ and Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation and Glow Serum with SPF 40. Some of the names are not often seen, but let's ignore that for a second and get down to business.


IT Cosmetics Review:

How does the new IT Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream differ from the original?

IT Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream was launched as a lighter alternative to traditional CC+ creams. What I would argue is that the first formula isn't heavy to begin with - the coverage is amazing and most people love the finished finish - Nude Glow CC+ offers a lighter option - perfect for the summer months or makeup free days.

IT cosmetics cultbeauty.de

£33.00

Who is IT Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream suitable for?

Well, compared to what? If you're a fan of products like NARS Sheer Glow and Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, you'll love the original formula of IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream. But if you like glowing skin or a clear summer Friday complexion, Nude Glow might be for you.

IT Cosmetics Nude Glow CC+ Cream has the same creamy consistency as the original formula, but blends with a more sheer finish. It's also packed with 90% skin-nourishing ingredients – Hero Moisturizer Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Green Tea – which means wearing it is good for your skin. The end result is super radiant and really looks like your skin...only better.

Thanks to their lightweight formula, they are available in 22 versatile shades. I tried both light and medium shades and found it very easy to wear because of the formula that floats on the skin.

If you're looking for a lightweight, long-wearing foundation packed with skin-nourishing ingredients, then the new IT Cosmetics could be for you.

How I did my makeup differently in my 30s and 20s

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post